• Candidate must at least possess a Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 year experience in relevant fields.
• Design experience and /or knowledge of ISO 9001 standard is an added advantage.
• Self-motivated and a team player.
• Good communication & correspondence skills.
• To supervise & monitor sub-contractors and other installation works.
• Ensure our installation, servicing and maintenance works are according to drawings, contract specifications and work schedule.
• To attend site progress meeting co-ordination meeting, safety meeting and site inspection with client and/ or consultant representative.
• Making sure that the working environment is safe and discipline subcontractors by warning and then recording down the name & IC of violators if any.
• Measurement of work from variations/instructions and reporting any revisions/changes that have not been recorded on drawings/contract.
• Supervise cleaning up and tidying of the site by organizing subcontractors and transport to remove debris.
• Daily coordination of subcontractors and record-keeping of site daily report/event.