- Candidate must at least process Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Engineering Electrical & Electronic, Mechanical, Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduate are welcomed to apply.
- With Competency Qualified will be more preferred.
- Good communication correspondence skills, Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD will be an added advantage
- Self-motivated and a team player.
Job Descriptions :
- Ability to study, understand and follow electrical schematics and blueprints.
- Knowledgeable in electrical subject & power cable sizing & termination type knowledge
- Prepare project progress report, progress claim & project completion & review reports
- Prepare & understanding of coordination drawing
- Liaising & coordinating btw client, architect, consultant & main contractor
- Involve Testing & Commissioning, Project Management, Planning & Site Coordination Works & Meeting
- Design of electrical services cable calculation based on IEE (Institution of Electrical Engineers)
- Take part in & assist with documenting design reviews
- Able to draw Electrical diagram in CAD
- To manage and implement proper requested documentation