- Candidate must at least process Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduate are welcomed to apply.
- With Competency Qualified will be more preferred.
- Minimum 2 year experience in designing and/ or supervision of water treatment & service or relevant fields.
- Good communication correspondence skills, Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD will be an added advantage
- Self-motivated and a team player.
Job Descriptions :
- To monitor project quality plan, work program and assist Project Manager in monitoring project cash flow & progressive claim preparation.
- Provide oversight in managing all necessary resources throughout the entire project from start-up through closeout and ensure that owner’s expectation is met.
- Plan, coordinate, supervise and monitor construction works at site & ensure site personnel following of company rules & regulations.
- Prepare quantity for variation order works and quotation.
- Ensure our installation, servicing and / or maintenance works are according to drawing contract specification and work schedule
- To attend site progress meeting, coordination meeting, safety meeting and site inspection
- To attend valuation of progress claim with client and / or consultants representative
- Ensure that the day-to-day operations of projects are transitioned effectively to Project Managers when work commences in the field.
- Identify new business opportunities within existing customer portfolio including up-selling and cross-selling.
- As Trainer for Subordinate